Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In The Heights

I went on a trip with my high shool to New York City and when we were there we was a musical called In The Heights and let me tell you that as I was sitting there I noticed something.... umm.hmm this musical was talking about my life theres a characters by the name of Nina Rosario shes a young Puerto Rican girl who growns up in the barrio En Washington Heights "neighborhood" her family pushes her to be the best and when she comes back from school at Stanford University and has a BIG Secret to Confess to her friends and family. Also In The heights has an outstanding cast I think that Lin-Manuel Miranda creator, writer and director of the musical did a HELL OF A GREAT JOB why I think he did such a great job was because I know what its like to have everyone just push you and want you to go to the top and when your neighborhood is more like a family I can really relate to in the heights because of my background being Dominican, Puerto Rican and Jamaican I think that even should go see this musical <3 In The Heights <3 "No pare, sigue sigue."

Just Look At The Fireworks Lighting Up The Night Sky En Washington Heights.. ♥ ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdVN1CPU-84&feature=PlayList&p=8BC346011D7B8D00&index=0

http://www.intheheightsthemusical.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment