Monday, January 11, 2010

2021 ?

Ok, Well I’m sure you've heard about the whole 2021 think it’s just some junk people trying to make money off but what I think is that if we can survive Y2k , Bird flu, Mad cow And 9/11 here I come 2021 and if your someone who follow bible you would know that the bible say” I Thessalonians 5:4,9-10 "For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him."
Christ will return for those who have died and those who are still living and deliver us from the wrath and tribulation that will be suffered by those who follow the Antichrist.
So as for 2021 HERE I COME

No comments:

Post a Comment