Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Help Heal Haiti




Well yesterday I was watching t.v then I put it on CNN to see that on
January 12, 2010 A magnitude 7.0 earthquake has struck near the Haitian capital of Port-au-Prince. Little information was told about the earthquake had lost and lost of damaged done to the island. Its was really hard for me to see my people in trouble and its like I cant do anything about it. I’m Jamaican, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Haitian Vietnamese and people know that one thing about me is that I love who I am and I love my people im so proud but when I see one my nation’s in trouble it really makes me just want to cry cause I feel so helpless I wish I would do something about it. Wyclef Jean is from Haiti’s as well and I cant wait for him to do something about it Wyclef Jean always talks about what’s going on in Haiti and how we need to help the people but know seems to take him serious now that there earthquake hit people are dead its like now they care

HELP ME HEAL HAITI


No comments:

Post a Comment